Dinner Cruise Victoria Falls
Who said dinner should only be served in the dining room? Enjoy our sumptuous meals and a wide range of beverages in a completely different environment. After spending two hours cruising on the Zambezi and feasting your eyes on the beauty of flora and fauna, sit back, relax and enjoy your dinner while still on the boat and watching the sun set into the beautiful horizon. To add the cherry on top of the scenic view and the ambience, birds also provide soothing music leaving one thinking that they are in paradise.
- 2 options available, either dinner while docked at the jetty or dinner while cruising on the river.
- Local drinks and beers served.
- Menu consists of starters, main course and desserts.These are some of the items that we usually serve:
Starters: rolls, green salads and coleslaw salad.
Main Course: Either beef/steak, game stew, Roasted chicken, Rice & Mixed vegetables (we also cater for vegetarians)
Desserts: Ice cream or fruit salad.
- River usage not included.
- $65 per person
- Dinner cruise trips are also offered on a private basis.
- Trip starts with the normal sunset cruise and dinner is served after the normal cruise.