Victoria Falls 3 Day Package
Victoria Falls, also known as Mosi-oa-Tunya, meaning The Smoke That Thunders, are a natural spectacle. The roaring Zambezi, which is 1703m wide, plummets 103m into the gorge below. This is just one of the many facts about Victoria Falls that you will learn during your trip. The falls are positioned almost precisely half-way along the river’s course.
- Visas and National Park fees are not included, except for Tour of The Falls
- Meals included as per itinerary
- Minimum number is 2 pax
- Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be met by a Khanondo Safari host, who will take you to your accommodation in Victoria Falls and help you settle in.
- The accommodation for the duration of your stay will be a twin room with en suite facilities, with breakfast included.
- Once you’ve settled in, you will be picked up at 16:00 for a 2 hour Sunset Cruise on the mighty Zambezi River. This cruise is one of the many activities in Victoria Falls, and is a truly awe-inspiring way start your great adventure in Africa. The trip offers an excellent opportunity to spot elephants, hippos, crocodiles and much more of Africa’s wildlife at close range. Spoil yourself with an unlimited supply of beers, wine, soft-drinks and snacks.
- The cruise will be followed by dinner at the Boma Restaurant, which is renowned for its aromatic African dishes and traditional dancing.
- Today, your whole day will be filled with all the thrills of an African tour and safari. Choose from the wide range of activities in Victoria Falls. Pick any two adventures, including white-water rafting in Victoria Falls, canoeing, an African tour and safari on the back of an elephant, helicopter flights, walking with lions, and of course, African safaris in the form of game and night drives.
- Your day of activities in Victoria Falls will be followed by dinner, which is not included in the tour price.
- On your final day, you will be treated to two thrilling African tours, beginning with the early morning tour of Victoria Falls (approximately 2 hours).
- Once you’ve been awed by the thundering waters of the Zambezi, your friendly Khanondo host will escort you on a African village tour.
- After three thrilling days in Zimbabwe, it is time to head home. You will be transferred by Khanondo to the Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport for your journey home.